The Department of Technological innovation & Technological innovation (DST) has organized the National Prizes for Women’s Development through Application of Technological innovation & Technological innovation in Native indian. These awards are open for only Native indian scientists.
The aim of the awards is to give an opportunity to excellent researchers.
The Department of Science and Technology (DST) is a department within the Ministry of Science and Technology in India. It was established to promote new areas of science and technology and to play the role of a nodal department for organising, coordinating and promoting Scientific and Technological activities in the country.
Course Level: These awards are available to pursue the research programme.
Study Subject: These awards are available in the field of Science & Technology.
Scholarship Award: These awards will cover the following:
- This prestigious award is announced every year. It comprises of a memento, a citation and a cash prize of Rs.5.00 lakh (Five Lakhs) for Individual and Rs.15.00 lakhs(Fifteen Lakhs) for the Institutional category.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The award is open to resident Indian citizens and institutions registered in India. Employees of Department of Science & Technology are not eligible for this award.
- The individual/ institution should have a minimum experience of 10 years and outstanding contribution in research, design, development, adaptation or application of science and technology at the grassroots level for women’s development.
- Individuals/ institutions that have received this award earlier are not eligible for consideration.
Nationality: Indian applicants can apply for these awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum experience of 10 years and outstanding contribution in research.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Nominations may be made in the format prescribed as above, in soft and hard copy form (3 copies) and mailed.
- Attach a narrative of contributions of the nominee (relevant to women’s development through the application of science and technology (about 1000 words) clearly bringing out the following:
- Projects are undertaken along with objectives
- Timeline of achievements of the nominee during the last 10 years.
- Strategies adopted
- Outcomes in terms of benefit to women
- Was this Initiative / Nominee a Winner of any Award instituted by any other National/International Organization? (If so, please provide brief details thereof)
- Supporting documents
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.